"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Monday, October 5, 2009

Even though we are back to 'life on land' memories of the cruise linger. Sometimes the sound of waves interrupts my thoughts. Wafts of air remind me of the salty air we were enjoying just days ago. I miss seeing Mom and Dad or turning a corner and finding a niece or nephew. I miss eating with my brothers and sisters. I yearn to be together again.

These yearnings are real. They are good. They are planted in hearts by Heavenly Father. He is reaching out to us by quietly speaking to us through yearnings. He is saying that He can make these dreams come true. It really is possible to be with those you love forever. I KNOW IT! It is for this I HOPE and for this I REJOICE EVERMORE!