"And the times of this ignorance
God winked at;
but now commandeth
all men every where
to repent:"
Acts 17:30
God Winks
He doesn't curse me
He doesn't turn His back
He is there
Ready to listen
Eager to forgive
Calling me to return
Christ's arms are stretched out
Waiting for me to see my sin
Grace strengthens me
As I return to Him
Sorrow is replaced by
Hope
Peace
Forgiveness
Love
As a new creature
I too shall Wink
At those who wrong me
I shall not curse them
Nor turn my back
Eager to forgive
With arms outstretched
I offer the Forgiveness
and Grace
Received from Him
to them
God winked at;
but now commandeth
all men every where
to repent:"
Acts 17:30
God Winks
He doesn't curse me
He doesn't turn His back
He is there
Ready to listen
Eager to forgive
Calling me to return
Christ's arms are stretched out
Waiting for me to see my sin
Grace strengthens me
As I return to Him
Sorrow is replaced by
Hope
Peace
Forgiveness
Love
As a new creature
I too shall Wink
At those who wrong me
I shall not curse them
Nor turn my back
Eager to forgive
With arms outstretched
I offer the Forgiveness
and Grace
Received from Him
to them
Kris
9/15






No comments:
Post a Comment