"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, July 24, 2008


Craig is the love of my life. While a teenager I made a list of the attributes that seemed most important in a husband. Craig was everything on that list and more. As the years roll by more wonderful attributes emerge. I am so grateful that he chose me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is today your FIRST blog? How exciting to have you join in the fun!

Jan's Blog said...

I think you are BOTH lucky in LOVE!

Sheba's Mommy said...

Hi Kris! I love your page and especially this post that shows your sweet affection for your hubby! I hope you don't mind that I add you as a "Fellow Blogger" on my page. I think you're just awesome!
-Chelsea