"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Year Thus Far

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute. Your blog is comming along quite nicely. I see what you mean about the funny place the ad ended up in. Hope you can figure out how to move it.

Anonymous said...

Now we're talkin'! This is looking so cute but I did notice how the CBOTB add ended up in a funny place, I wonder how you can move that. I'll ask Kami when she get's home, she knows how to do stuff! I LOVE seeing the pictures of your family, this is going to be so great, I already feel more in touch with you!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Now you need some music!

Anonymous said...

OK Kris, it's time for you to return home and start blogging. I think the idea of you starting over on your background will be a good one. Good Luck with that. I hope you took some pictures and will write about your travels.

WeBeHerbst said...

Hey beautiful lady!!! We love your blog!! How are you? We miss you!!
-Love, The Herbst Family