"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank YOU, Santa!

A special package arrived yesterday from the North Pole! It was addressed to me! Fancy that! There are 2 darling children living at my house but Santa sent a gift to me! What? Who? Why? I tore the package apart with childish glee.

Gasps! Thrills! Smiles! Yippees! My heart soared.



Just hours earlier I had shared the You tube video of IL DIVO (Click on IL Divo to hear) singing Amazing Grace at the Coliseum in Rome with my son Jeff. No matter how many times I watch/ listen I can scarcely breathe. It touches my soul! In fact I am grateful that hearts beat without being told to or otherwise mine would have STOPPED.
The next thing I did was change the background music to my blog (did you notice)? It is by far IL DIVO Christmas music. All this and not even knowing that Santa was sending me a surprise.

THANK YOU SANTA, whomever you are!

4 comments:

Carley said...

The link wouldn't work for me...but I KNOW how much you love IL DIVO. Santa sure knows you well.

XOXO

Kris said...

I fixed the link.

Jan's Blog said...

WOW!!! OK now what???

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so happy for you. Santa is good to you. Enjoy the beautiful music. I love Il Divo too.