Ups Jan and I have had a great time this week. We have shopped for Valentine goodies, birthday gifts for Darien and new clothes for Jan. I have cut her hair! She looks stylin'!
DOWNS Jan struggles with migraines. It is just awful to see a loved one suffer. The medications are helpful but to be used with the highest of caution. She suffers--for sure.
Ups In some ways she is so much better. The change of scenery has been good for her. Fresh air, sunshine California style is great for the soul! I have read stories where the beloved invalid is taken to the seaside to recuperate, haven't you? Well, it works.
DOWNS The 3 of us were going to go for a late lunch for Valentine's day today BUT Jan is sleeping away a headache right now. BOOhoo.
Ups We have had fun watching movies, talking, laughing, making Valentine's and preparing for the Ladies Valentine's Luncheon on Monday. And did I mention...she has a new hairdo?
Ups There was a Dickens Festival nearby.
Jan and I attended Tea (herbal, of course) with Queen Victoria!






1 comment:
Oh how I wish I could have been there with you. Too bad that I was out of town.I am so glad that Jan was able to go. I hope that we can go together next year.
I am sorry that Jan did not feel like coming over today. I hope that she can make it over soon. I will make you a yummy orange freeze. Our citrus is so good this year. I am sure you will enjoy it so hurry on over.
Feel better soon Jan. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment