
It is here!
Valentine's Day (month). I do love this holiday...do you know that?
She is here. I went to Colorado to get Jan and bring her home to my house. She has been very ill since I saw her last year at this time. Really, I wasn't sure she would be able to make it. But, we did it and she is here. We have even had 2 really good days in which she has felt pretty well. We hope to go to 'Tea with the Queen" tomorrow. Doesn't that sound wonderful?






6 comments:
she better be at the vday luncheon or i'll raise heck! heck i tell you! [i didnt want to say hell on your blog]
she better be at the vday luncheon or i'll raise heck! heck i tell you! [i didnt want to say hell on your blog]
Did you make it to the royal tea party? I was thinking of you all day. Too bad that Johnny's meet was the same weekend. Call and tell me all about it. I am so glad Jan is here. It is nice to be able to give her real hugs instead of cyber ones.
I am feeling better today. I hope I can come over and visit again soon. Hugs, Lura
Lauren cracks me up! I'm so glad that she made it there and is doing good. Have her call me when she is up to it.
Thanks! and I miss you both
I remember Jan being here last year and visiting the scripture class.
I miss the Valentine parties we used to have in scripture class. They were so much fun with such great ladies.
Post a Comment