"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, April 8, 2010

These are for you, Jan.
A bouquet of cupcakes.
Cupcakes speak to your heart.
May you know that Craig and I love you.
Having you with us these 2 months + has been so nice.
It has been wonderful to see you feel better,
receive body strength and zest.
We marvel at your drive to push yourself.
You are a Brave Lady.
May you leave with fond memories of your
California Home.

3 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

Thank you Kris. You've always known my heart. You've always known my strengths and weaknesses, and loved me anyway. Thank you for helping me to strengthen my strengths and convert my weaknesses to strengths. Thanks to you and Craig for teaching me how to get closer to my Heavenly Father, and for allowing my unlearned, childlike prayers. Thank you for being safe.Thank you for all you sacrifice for me in my many 'unwell' states.

Jan's Blog said...

And...thank you for giving me my California home. I love you Kris. I love you Craig...and Shannon and Derek and Jeff and Kelly and Corbin and Cooper. Thank you for all the hugs. Thank you Corbin for the lovely prayers. You are amazing. YOU taught me a lot about praying, believe it or not.
Love to all,
Jan

Grammy Staffy said...

Thank you both for coming over today. I just love spending time with you two. I am blessed to have sweet friends like you. You make my heart smile.

I can't stand to say goodbye Jan so I will just say "See you later". I will be looking forward to our next tea party get togethers. Many hugs, Lura