"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Know What Has Happened

I know what has happened.  It is the same thing that happens when I haven't written in my paper journal for awhile.  Overwhelming feelings of not being able to have the sufficient amount of energy or time to catch up prevents me from writing.  That only makes it worse.  If I skip today then tomorrow I will be further behind. The days mount up and the memories are being lost.  It is tragic.  
There is only 1 solution.  Just start where I am!


So, no reports about the yummy little tea parties with Lura or  Jan leaving and how cute she looked, the Eve. w/ Pres. Burch, Easter, Rebecca's Baby Shower.  It's just onward!
Sigh
What happened yesterday, Kris?  
Thanks for asking. Yesterday was a wonderful day.  Since Joel and Lori and children have been visiting for over a week especially fun things happened.
In the morning we worked in the yard.  Makayla and I planted flowers and feed banana peels to the roses!  Yes, did you know that banana peels are yummy to roses?

Later we attended the Carnival for Daylon Edling.  Sweet little Daylon.  We are making a Miracle for him.  See...http://www.helpmakeamiracle.org/Home.html


This is Cooper on his 3rd Birthday!  Yesterday!
I had never eaten a Bug Cake before!  But, it was yummy.



I missed Corbin's 2nd soccer game. He scored the only goal for the team. 

Yes, Saturday was wonderful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well HELLO! So nice to hear from you again. It sounds like you are as busy as ever. Cooper looks so cute holding up his three little fingers, such a wonderful moment captured on film.

Stacey said...

Welcome back! I missed you! ♥

We were at Disneyland on Wednesday and we bumped into Suzi, Stephen and Alyssa in Frontierland! It was such a fun surprise...
It would've been so fun to see you guys at Disneyland!!! I'm sad we missed you by a day!

I'm glad you're back blogging and I love that bug cake! :)
Happy birthday, Cooper!

Grammy Staffy said...

Welcome back. We have all missed you.... but I am lucky because I have you in person and that is better than having just a blog friend.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I think it is wonderful when you can see a miracle in the making like we are for baby Daylon.

I am glad that you are having so much fun with your grandkiddos. They are so precious. I know that you enjoy every minute with them.

I'll see you Wednesday.... I can't wait. I wonder if we can have a tea party on the ship???
Hug, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

So glad to see a post from you. I've been feeling neglected. And, good choice of starting with adorable Cooper, who is far more interesting that Lura and I ever hope to be...and far cuter.

The cake is precious. Planting flowers with your granddaughter sounds like heaven.

Confession: I'm so jealous of your cruise with Lura and family. Advice: Don't give thought to any of us you've left behind. We will survive.

Love you,
Jan