This baby doll is Ledger. He was given a blessing last Sunday by his daddy. It was a wonderful moment. Most of our family were there which made it even more wonderful.
Ledger is as sweet as he looks. He rarely complains. He is easily comforted. He sleeps well and smiles easily. He loves to be snuggled and held. Between his parents and 4 siblings he is held plenty! I witnessed him laugh twice. Ahh, sweet moments.
Here he is with Mommy and Daddy. Isn't his hair great?






5 comments:
Hello friend,
I am glad that you are back in blog world with us. I always miss you when you are away even when it is for a good cause like a trip to Arizona to visit.
What a beautiful new little grandson you have. Ledger is just darling. Do you think we grandmoms might arrange a marriage???? I think he and our new Ellie would be a darling couple! Well maybe I am a wee bit premature but they are both darling... that is for sure.
I am sorry that I missed seeing you at church today. I felt I needed to be in YW since I was gone for 2 weeks and will be gone for the next 2 weeks while I go back to Utah.
Welcome home. I am sorry I will miss day time RS. Hopefully I will not be traveling as much this fall.
Have a great week. Hugs, Lura
All three of them have FABULOUS hair!! :) ...and I love a baby dressed in white. Ledger is extremely adorable!
He's just angelic!
Such a darling baby and, of course, you already know that I love his name. I've passed it on to several expecting mothers, since we seem to only get girls in our family and we can't use/steal it. Are you back home now? I need an update, I think I'll e-mail you with all my questions.
He's beautiful (and so are his parents)
Post a Comment