It is great to be a Grandma.
TODAY: I called my sister who said with excitement in her voice, "Guess who is here!" Of course, the answer is: Grandchildren!!!!!!!!!
TODAY: 5 year old Micah called on the phone, from Utah, "Hi. Grandma, I want to invite you to my Kindergarten graduation." Of COURSE! I will zoom Thither and Yon for you my darling. But, can I really? I want to!!!!!!!!! UTAH!!!!!!!!!
TODAY: Shannon is asking if we can babysit the weekend of their anniversary!!!!!!!!YES!!! I will. Oh, dear can I? Well, I hope so.
TODAY: Rebecca needs help planning Italia's baptism. "Could you come earlier than you are planning to help me get organized?" YES!!!!!!! Oh. Wait. Can I?
TODAY: I will take a NAP.
Meanwhile let me introduce you to my adorable Grandson, Cooper, aka Indiana Jones. He is 4. Don't mess with him.
6 days ago






4 comments:
What Heavenly Dilemmas!!! Thanks for the eye candy...I can just see Cooper at about 16 years. Derek and Shannon are in for some sleepless nights!!!
AHHHH.....all the world is wonderous when you have grandchildren!!
I absolutely LOVE being a grandma. I appreciated you adding the questions at the end. I am always wondering if I can too. Nice to know I am not the only one!!
You are such a great mom and grandmom..... and of course you can.... you always do....but wait... how can I manage without you??? Maybe you can't. lol
Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment