This morning I sat with Ledger on my lap looking through family photos that are on this blog. Ledger is 17 months old. He was mesmerized for 20 minutes looking at his brothers and sisters, mommy and daddy and others. I was too. Photos bring memories to life. Craig and I went on a 15 night cruise through the Panama Canal. We had 2 cameras and took tons of photos but I haven't had the time to blog about our trip. We came home to lots of things to do and now I am in Arizona-- Grandchildrensitting. Rebecca and Ben are in New York City on a business/Fun trip. This morning we actually spotted them on the TODAY show w/ Al Roker. Whoooeeee!
The other day Cindy, my sister, invited me to join Pinterest. Have you heard of it? I hadn't. Oh, my goodness. It is such a fun website. It's like making your own Photo magazine. You fill it with all the things you LOVE and want to be able to find again! Take a look....pinterest.com If you are want to be a part of it let me know,,,you will need an invitation,,,,which I would love to send you. If you are already a member let me know so I can Follow you.
To my Blogging Friends---Apologies for not making comments on your blogs. Please see above explanation. I have been missing you and hope to catch up one of these days.






7 comments:
Love love love Pinterest!! Been cooking new recipes, and getting ideas for grandkids birthdays and Christmas...So fun!!
Nothing like loving on the grandkids!!
I didn't get Pinterest at first but now that I have the hang of it, I love, Love, LOVE it. I'll have to look you up.
Kris I love pinterest too. You can follow me. Of course you can follow me anywhere. I love you. I can't believe ledger is 17 mo. now. Wow!!! Have fun!
I am sure that you are having a great time grandchild sitting. How nice that Rebecca and Ben can have a nice get-away. It is nice to see you posted a blog. Hurry back to blogland.... we miss you. I can't wait to read about your Panama cruise.... I hear that you had a great time with wonderful friends!!LOL Enjoy the week with wee ones and so will we. Hugs, Lura
P.S.I've never heard of Pinterest... I must be missing something fun???
I would love an invite!
I've been hearing about Pinterest lately but I don't know anything about it...I'll do some research. Our former bishop is our home teacher and his son was his companion until he left on his mission about 15 months ago. Nate (the son) is serving in the San Bernadino Mission (Spanish speaking) and has recently been reassigned to the Upland Ward. Are your parents still in that ward? If so, ask them to look for Elder Stevenson, he's real tall.
I'm glad you're venturing in to the blogging world again.
Post a Comment