Dressed in our pajamas,
First thing this morning,
Craig swept me into his arms.
We waltzed to the tune of,
"The Anniversary Waltz"
sung by Connie Francis,
around our bedroom.
Forty Years ago today
we were sealed
for Time and All Eternity.
All Eternity.
What a beautiful dream.
"God is
eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your
dreams, just as He always has. But He can’t if you don’t pray, and He
can’t if you don’t dream. In short, He can’t if you don’t believe."
Elder Jeffrey Holland, "This is the Greatest of all Dispensations", July 2007, from CES Fireside 2004
We are Praying
We are Dreaming
We Believe.






4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! You are an example to us all!!
Romance lives!!!
You two are the sweetest couple ever and such a good example to all of us. Happy # 40.....and many more to come.
We just got back last night. I have been catching up on blogs. I am sorry to hear about baby James. What a sorrow. I wrote a poem when my baby boy dies that maybe you could share with them. Let me know if you want a copy. It brought me peace.
Your great niece made a beautiful bride. I am happy for her.
I missed you while I was away even though I was enjoying all my grands. I look forward to seeing you again. Hugs, Lura
Yes! We want the poem. I will ask you today at Church.
Post a Comment