"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, September 30, 2012

August 2012





Even though this is a new month we still have out of town visitors.  How can I contain the joy?



 Another day at the beach.  Not all these people are staying at my house.


Can you see the dolphins?  We did!
Beautiful Newport Beach

Yes, we touched a Pelican
















  That evening we had our traditional Talent Show.
 Since no one is talented Since we love to entertain ourselves it was a zany night.


A great video belongs here but failed in downloading 
BooHOO.
It would explain why I ended up looking like this at the Talent Show!




 
Some of us went to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour.  We ordered a HUGE concoction.  It arrived at our table with whistles, drums and sirens. 



After we ate the whole thing we followed our waitress by running around the table as all the other patrons clapped for us.  It was quite a show!

   Being the generous Grandma that I am I splurged and bought the grands chocolate covered bugs.  They all had a 'bite

     '.
 Soon after....they all went home. 
Fortunately, Corbin and Cooper live nearby.
These two fellas received shooting a "BB" lessons from Grandpa one Sunday.





Another Sunday we went to the LA Temple Visitor Center.  I tried and tried to take a photo of Corbin and Cooper with Christ but there were too many people around.  They were embarrassed.



 A couple of August Sunsets in Norco


Every day I endeavor to develop a talent that yearns within.
Watercolor Painting!
A year ago watercolor classes were offered on a cruise we took to Panama. 
 Ever since I have devoted a portion of each day to learning more.
Here is a sample of one of my pieces.

Good-bye Beautiful August

2 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

A wonderful month for you. I know how having your family around brings you joy.

Stacey said...

What an amazing August!!
You are a fun grandma and wonderful artist!
Loved seeing all these pictures!