This is the other half of the 'nofire'side. It looks like Carter is telling us his favorite scripture story.
Here are my Favorite Kids in the World!
Steele age 12
Slater age 9
Carter age 9
Makayla 6
Italia age 6
Corbin age 5
Cooper age 2

we will tend...
5 comments:
Your beautiful children make such beautiful children. I've only met two of them, and I'd love to meet all of them, but oh how sweet and adorable Corbin and Cooper are. And what a wonderful mother they have in Shannon.
Can you see yourself in these children...your children, and then, through your children to your grandchildren. Thinking back to an older post...this is how you know you are a good mother...by looking at these darling grandchildren.
Love you!
ok....you forgot one. What happened to Micah?? Looks like a fun trip. Where did you camp?
Even though we are miles away and hardly see each other, I still feel so close to you and still consider you one of the best friends I have. I love watching your family grow and expand. I feel like we get to have a small taste of Heavenly Father's life as we watch our children grown and have children and so on. The love and joy just continue to grow! I LOVE to camp now that we have a camper. It is not as fancy as a motorhome, but much better than sleeping in a tent on the ground. But I love the outdoors and having everyone away from the world and technology for awhile!!
They are all so precious....and they have a precious grandma!!
Thanks for the camping trip. We all had so much fun. And you maybe should say that Micah's pictures just wouldn't load.
Post a Comment