This is Micah...the boy Grandma misplaced in her last post.
(You can't believe all the trouble I am having downloading photos. I think it is a setting in my computer because I had the same problem trying to download a photo to Facebook--which I just joined thanks to the many friends that keep inviting me)
He belongs to this cute family ( I am trying to make up for the countless tears that have been shed in behalf of forgotten Micah by giving him lots of attention)
Here Micah returns hand in hand with Uncle Jeff to our campsite after a successful day of swimming and fishing.
The county fair had a petting zoo.
Speaking of the FAIR!
Jeff, Krysta, Joel, Lori, Micah, Makayla and Craig and I all went to the fair together. This is one of Craig's and my favorite things to do-go to the fair! Well, we all wanted to have funnel cake. Since we had never heard of Mexican Funnel cake we thought we would share one and then get the traditional version later. AND since there were so many of us Craig decided to get the largest version. He had NO IDEA how LARGE LARGE would be!
How large was it? Strangers were taking pictures of it as Jeff carefully walked it over to the table where we all sat STUPIDFIED.
Notice Makayla eyeing it. It was larger than her head! than anyones head. And certainly larger than our combined stomachs!
We did our best...and no one ate the rest of the night.






4 comments:
Awe! I feel super left out for not having my own special post! i guess micah is just that cool.
also. i'll be daying dreaming of that funnelcake for the rest of my life, thank you very much. how much did it cost?! a block of gold?
We love micah. And the funnel cake makes my tummy hurt just to think about.
Could the problem with the pictures be the setting your camera is on. Maybe the resolution is too high or something.
What a fun fun fun camping trip...and I can't believe the funnel cake...wow!
I think you have made up for leaving Micah out of your first post. He is darling.
Have a great weekend. I will if I can just get rid of this dumb stomach ache. It seems to be attached to me because it just keeps coming back to visit me. I have been down right rude and told it to go away and leave me alone...but alas it must be hard of hearing because it just keeps lingering around. Oh well...Maybe I should fill it with your funnel cake. I am sure it would still hurt but at least I could have fun in the meantime.
((hugs)))Lura
The funnel cake is bigger than Micah...who I'm sure feels special to his grandma, blog or no blog. I want some funnel cake...pretty much right now. I've come back to visit it about 6 times so far. I may have to add it to my next virtual pig-out day.
Post a Comment