
Do you know that a SMILE can make everything better?
It has been proven that a smile actually increases the chances of happiness?
Here are some studies :
A DePauw University study shows that kids with weak smiles in childhood photographs are most likely to experience divorce and unhappy marriages in their middle age, according to a story in Scientific American.
Conversely, kids with big grins, as indicated by the crow's feet around their eyes, experience a divorce rate of only one in 20.
did you know
When your baby sees you smile, it causes chemicals to be released in her body, which makes her feel good. The chemicals (called opiates) also help your baby's brain to grow.Endorphins are naturally released whenever we smile. Some people call it our natural happy drug because it calms you down, makes you feel good. It is the same one released whenever we exercise, and it is better at pain relief than any chemical that we can synthethically manufacture.
And Let's not forget the scriptures:
S.spiritually M.inded I.is L.life E.eternal
(2. Nephi 9:39)
SO
Let's SMILE!







6 comments:
Thank you for this Kris...it made me smile, and I feel better.
:)
That is cool info. Made me smile too.
LOVE love love this post!
Ok then let's smile. Actually, thinking of you always makes me smile.
You are a sweet smiler! I often don't even realize I am smiling until a stranger I pass smiles back! Funny....& contagious.
Post a Comment