This morning during scripture study I discovered a few verses that beautifully describe feelings that are mine. Isn't that fun? Those type of scriptures always make my list of favorites.
Psalms 119:10 "With my whole heart have I sought thee:(I dare not say "my whole heart" but the desires are deep) O let me not wander from thy commandments.(yes! I do want so badly to keep the commandments) :11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart,(by cherishing the scriptures, words of the living prophets and my covenants) that I might not sin against thee.(this is the hope~ perhaps these efforts will keep me from sin) :18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.(often I do see with eyes of understanding teachings in the scriptures that were once overlooked or mysterious) :10 I am a stranger in the earth:(so much happens on this earth that pains the sensitive soul. Life is not easy either to live nor watch others you love struggle) hide not thy commandments from me."(for I do really believe that by knowing the commandments I have a better chance of obeying them. It is a sorry life many live because they do not understand that there really are commandments from God. How grateful I am to know because then I have a better chance at obeying them. Sometimes I just want to call out...Do YOU have more commandments to give me because I need more direction!!)
Isn't it wonderful to read the scriptures and feel blessed? What a great way to begin the day.







1 comment:
A perfect morning!♥
You are wonderful...
Post a Comment