"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, September 25, 2009


This morning Craig and I are joining my parents, siblings plus amazing spouses and 7 nieces and nephews for a 5 night CRUISE!!!!!!! Who cares where it is going?! We are going to play, talk, laugh and don't forget EAT for 5 days and None of us have to bring a favorite goodie or clean up! AND none of the husbands are going to get that look in their eye that says..."let's go home."
There is one Very Sad thing. Our dearest friend, Jan, has been planning to join us for months but her health is preventing that. We miss you, Jan and love you so much. Get better, okay?


4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh....enjoy, enjoy! It is the best! We went on a cruise for my parents 50th, and 20 members of our family made it. It was the most fun!

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time and smooth sailing!

Stacey said...

I hope you all have the BEST time ever!! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Have a wonderful week with your family. I know that you will. Just think of all the great memories you are making. I know that you will hate for it to end.

I have an idea...why don't you make it a yearly tradition....I will book it for you...haha

I am sorry that Jan can't go. I pray for her daily. It would have been perfect if only she could have joined you.

Have a great time. Love, Lura