"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary

38 years ago Craig:
Sent me roses~
Took me to a BYU basketball game~
Asked me to marry him!~

I still have the roses.
He still watches basketball
We still have each other!
I am so grateful.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

WOW! It's incredible that you still have those roses! They are still beautiful too!!

Happy 28 years of being so glad that you he asked and you said yes!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again. Happy anniversary of your engagement. You two are so perfect for each other.

I am glad that Shannon is all settled in their new home. I bet it is really nice.
I know that you will miss Joel and Lori and the babes. I wish them well.

We missed the rain. I am disappointed because I love the rain and we rarely see it. However, I understand that it was a bit too much this last week.

We are trying to adjust to being home. I wonder if someone will come over and turn down our bed and put mints on our pillow tonight?
Hugs, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

Lovely Kris...