"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

(photo by Greg Olsen)
This is the week before Easter. Every year I ponder what Jesus did that last day of his life. Wednesday is one of my favorite days to think about because we don't know what He did. That leaves it all up to the imagination. Why wasn't it recorded? Was He alone and no one knew what He was doing? Was He about personal things?

I like to picture that He used Wednesday as His Spiritual Preparation Day. He knew extra Strength would be needed in the days ahead. Perhaps He went to the Mount to pray as He often did. The middle of the week is a good time to renew yourself at the "Mount."

Perhaps He visited His mother.


Wednesday's are my "Mid-week Spiritual Preparation Day." The temple is my 'mount'. What a blessing to serve there each week.


Usually I stop by on my way home to visit my parents. This all makes for a Beautiful Day.



Perhaps His last Wednesday was a Beautiful Day. I hope so.

2 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

Kris, you are always teaching me the wondrous way your mind works and how I might grow close to the Savior, in a way that seems so unique, and yet is so YOU!!! Thank you for teaching me concepts that will last not a lifetime, but for all time.
Love you,
Jan

Grammy Staffy said...

That is the very question that we were asking Wed. eve. Marla has the kids draw pictures each night of what Christ on that day of the last week of his life. We all decided that we think he visited family and friends and spent time praying. It is nice to think about what He might have done.

We are having a nice time with Dave and family. The time is going too fast. I send love and best wishes for a happy Easter.
Hugs, Lura