"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yummy



Recently Jan and I had our blogfriend, Lura over for a 'teaparty.'
This beautiful little delicacy is a"Geranium Tea Cake"
This is a Rosebud Teacake. The flowers were delicious.

Here we are!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

How YOU, how Delightful!! Those are some amazing teacakes, and more amazing ladies!

Shannon said...

Very pretty. I'm sure that you had a lovly time together. When do I get to see you again?

Grammy Staffy said...

It was such a lovely day. I just loved coming to your beautiful tea party lunch. Your home is beautiful, the food was delicious, the company was PERFECT! It was so nice spending time with you and Jan. You are both special to me.

Thank you for inviting me. I had a wonderful time. Thank you for being my friend and my good example. Hugs, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

It's always so lovely when the three of us are together (4 of us if you count Marie, who is always in my thoughts when I'm with Lura especially. I'm so happy to make these memories that give me such joy and comfort when times are rough.