"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where has Kris been?




In the wee hours of the morning I have been building a family tree on Ancestry.com. It is beautifully loaded with loved ones. Each time I find a new detail my stomach does flips! It is so fun.
On and off since my teenage years I have felt a strong connection to genealogy. In various ways I have worked on my 'roots' for these many years. Just a few weeks ago I bit the bullet and paid the fee to belong to Ancestry.com. Already it feels so worth it.
Along with the exciting discovery of deceased ancestors I have even connected with distant relatives who are ALIVE!


2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I am happy for you. I must get busy with my geneology. I am feeling guilty. Thanks for the good example...as always.

I had a wonderful time at your beautiful home last Tues. The lunch was delicious and the company was even better. Thank you again for the lovely time.I hope that I will get a chance to host you two. Hugs, Lura

Sheryl said...

There is an awesome peace just thinking about our ancestors, but seeing dates and places,and reading stories is amazing. I know they are all excited to be related to YOU!!