6 days ago
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
We're out of here!
Warm sunny days. Birds singing. Breezes. Roses. Honeysuckle. Green grass. Windows open. Sandals. Sunglasses. Sunscreen.
We are out of Here!
We are off to the land of snow. Rain. Cold. Icebergs. Glaciers. Whales. Eagles. Umbrellas, thermals, and gloves.
Camera in hand...
ALASKA~~~ Here we come!
P.S. Did you notice my fancy new kitchen valances? I made them.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
The valances are adorable, and just perfect for the kitchen. I never fully understood what they were going to look like as I watched you sew them, but they are so much more darling that what I envisioned. YEAH!
Have a fabulous time on your cruise. 12 days is a long time so make sure to make time to just sit and read or talk or whatever you two newlyweds do. You and Craig are more like newlyweds than any newlyweds I know. I'm just so excited for you to have this time away to relax and play and eat and freeze (apparently).
I'll be thinking about you every day. I'll be happy for you every day you are gone. I'll miss you!
Bon Voyage...Jan
JEALOUS!! I hear there is quite a group going together. Enjoy, enjoy!
I LOVE your valances! You are one talented woman! :)
Have fun in ALASKA!
Have fun!! I am jealous. I want to do an Alaska cruise. I am trying to convince, cajole, brainwash Reed. I may just kidnap him one of these days. I think I will plan one with his sisters and we will go!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
We are missing you around here. Hope you are having a great time.
I love the new valances.... and I loved being in Alaska with you. In fact I love being anywhere with you, but Alaska was really beautiful wasn't it. Aren't we so blessed to be able to go on such a nice cruise together!!!!
Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment