It is a boy! A sweet, cute, peaceful boy. He needs a haircut! It is a little shabby around the ears and too long on the neck.
Ledger is his cool first name.
Ledger has several dimples!
His sweet disposition is a joy. Ledger rarely fusses. He loves to sleep. Rebecca has to wake him to eat in the night. He could probably sleep all night. We realize any of this could change any minute. We will enjoy it while it lasts.
Ledger's siblings are thrilled with him. I have to stand in line to get the opportunity to hold him.
Rebecca did it right! She has built in babysitters. Why didn't I think to have a baby when mine were old enough to understand what I meant when I said, "go get me the ____" or be able to hold the baby and make him smile.
Yes, he smiles and I don't mean he has gas that causes his lips to curl. The first time I witnessed it his mommy was speaking lovingly to him. He turned to look at her and smiled. Really :)
Today he did the same thing to me. He loves me!!!!
3 weeks ago






8 comments:
Oh Kris - What a beautiful baby. Tell Rebecca how much I love her. Her happiness has taken a long road, but what a great family. And so much love. Give him a kiss for me! I love grandkids. They are the best.
Sounds like Ledger is working on a mullet. I would definitely discourage it. Tell him that he would be beautiful bald!
What lovely pictures! Congrats to the Jarman family! Another Top Shelf success!
Love to all,
Jan
Oh...Grandma! There is just nothing like lovin' on our babies is there? Steele and Slater have gotten so big. I remember when they were new. Congratulations to the whole, big, adorable family!!
He is so beautiful. What a precious new grandson you have. I am glad that he is here and Rebecca is doing well. He is darling. I am glad that he smiles at his Grandma.
Hugs, Lura
He is so beautiful! Congratulations Grandma!! Can't believe how much hair he has!!!
I love the pics. I think of Rebecca a lot. What a beautiful family. I too love the hair. Also I still remember all of our fun times. Do you know I have been in Primary for over 9 years. Kind of funny huh? love you.
Such a darling new grandbaby Kris. Congratulations! I don't think I've ever seen a newborn baby with so much hair, soooo cute. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE his name, Ledger, just about the best name I've ever heard for a boy. I'm happy everyone is peaceful and doing well.
I love the pictures. I just can't get enough pictures. He is so cute. And these are great shots. I still need to see those dimples everyone is talking about. I so wish that I could have been there with you.
Post a Comment