"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, September 26, 2010

We are home

 

Jan and I are home.  We arrived almost 2 weeks ago to find that her pod had been delivered with 500 boxes (kidding) containing her precious belongings.  Now she is trying to find a way to squeeze the beauties into her bedroom :) and  the kitchen. 

We had a great trip.  We slept in lovely hotels.  Made a few stops along the way.

A highlight of last week: Craig and I were invited to share our experience at the Restoring Honor Rally with a group of friends.  40 people came!  We were thrilled.  It was a great night at Lura's house.  She is an amazing hostess.  Her home accommodated us easily.  And of course it was decorated to the hilt with Fall colors and smells.  It was breathtakingly beautiful.
At the conclusion of the evening it was determined that the group wants to continue meeting!  WowEEZowDow!

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh Kris.... you are too kind. It was me who was impressed with your evening. How wonderful that you and Craig went to DC and were there to participate in Beck's restoring honor event. How blessed we all were that we could hear you talk about it. John and I thought it was a lovely evening and we were so glad we could host it for you.

I am happy Jan is here with us. I look forward to spending many happy hours together. You both are dear to me.

Thanks too for the wonderful evening Sat for women's conference. It was just lovely.

I will post pictures of your "event" at our house on my next post. I got off on another track today because I was so touched by the primary program we went to this morning. Hugs, Lura