Craig and I are in Utah for Thanksgiving. We have been to visit his mom. She is happily established and living with her daughter and family.
We are staying with Joel and his family. We have played games and eaten yummy meals.
We are looking forward to our Thanksgiving Feast. We will be sharing it with Kelli and our niece, Alyssa and (Joel;s family). It will be a relaxing fun day because none of us have to cook, set the table, or clean up. In fact right after dinner we are going to the movie to see Tangled. The new Rapunzel movie. Rather than confess as to where we are having dinner let's just say this is me tomorrow...
The only way this could be better is if ALL the family were here together. I miss them all: Mom and Dad, Shannon and her darlings, Rebecca and family, Jeff, our nieces and nephews, Jan. Next year is the 'ON' year.
Speaking of Jan...look at her blog. She has the most beautiful Christmas Stockings for sale. Some she made. Some are purchased. I dare you to tell them apart. Please help her out by inviting your friends to her blog too. http://jananddarien.blogspot.com/
3 weeks ago







3 comments:
Hi Kris: I'm missing you and Craig but happy knowing you are having a Terrific Thanksgiving.
Oh and thanks for the plug!!!
Have a wonderful day. My tummy is better today and I feel a little less sad so I am going to make it a great day too. Happy Thanksgiving. Love, Lura
It sounds like a perfect day, I bet I know where you webt for dinner, we did something similar and it was the greatest. Cooking and cleaning up is overrated, for sure. We wish you the happiest of holiday seasons.
Post a Comment