"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi everyone,
Apologies for not keeping up on your blog nor mine.
Lots of things have happened.  Will I remember them and write about them? I intend to just not today.
Isn't that obnoxious?

3 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

You blogged...you really blogged. Welcome back. Don't stay away so long next time. Hugs!

Peggy Glasmann said...

I miss you, but I haven't been any better about blogging!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Yeah.... I have missed your blog and your sweet comments.
Now that you have teased us you will have hurry back and fill us in on what you have been doing.
Is it next Tues that I am suppose to come to your Pres. meeting?
Hugs, Lura