It is a beautiful Saturday. I have been on an invigorating walk up the local hill. I sat on a large walk and looked over the valley. There is a small beautiful lake a very short distance away. There was a gentle breeze, birds chirping, and quiet. A wonderful beginning to the day.
This week I have visited my darling parents, visited cousin Rhonda and her husband, worked in the temple, talked with our children on the phone, had fun conversations with Jan, had a small dinner party (with our good friends, Sheri and Kirk), made bread, exercised, worked on emergency preparednesse and genealogy. Fun stuff.
Today I will learn to make corn tortillas. Yum.
But, best of all, Kelli returns from 3 weeks to New Zealand and Australia
3 weeks ago







2 comments:
Welcome back to blogland. I love your new background! I love you!
Your blog looks beautiful. I love the flowers. You and Jan have such pretty blogs....just like you.
It sounds like you had a great week filled full of great things. I hope this one will be just as rewarding.
It was so nice to see you, Kelly and Jan at church today. It was fun being away with family... but it is also fun coming home to dear friends.
Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment