"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Monday, January 24, 2011

39 Years Ago





39 years ago today Craig:

  • Sent a dozen roses
  • Told me he loved me
  • Asked me to marry him
January 24th is a favorite day to remember.
  • We still are married.
  • We love each other more than we could have imagined 39 years ago.
  • The roses?  They are in our front entry.

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

You two are so perfect for each other. The love between you is so evident...for example.... a love note with a kiss in his Sunday School lesson...how precious... and that he would show it too us... more precious.
Yep... you two are the best eternal companions ever!

And.... little miss homemaker... you must come over and help me pressure can. John has been wanting me to do it and I have been afraid I would blow us up. I really want to learn how to do it.

Well, I just finished reading my morning scriptures and I have 5 minutes to kill.... I think I will go make some bread.
Hugs, Lura