"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, February 12, 2011


A Red Smoothie

This beautiful drink is a meal.  Craig, Jan and I are drinking them often.  Ummmm.  It looks beautiful, tastes yummy and is packed with nutrition. This one has apple, orange, banana, grapes, strawberry, blueberry, boysenberry...sounds good so far?  Now the kicker....carrot, spinach, kale, collards and cabbage.  I know it sounds crazy...and it may be BUT it is delicious and we feel incredible on them.  Go to greensmoothiegirl.com for info.

 This is the Stake Relief Society presidency.  We went on an outing together to celebrate Joan and Kevy's birthdays. Joan actually shares a birthday with a great man...

 Abraham Lincoln.  We went to a museum dedicated to him.  IS he your hero too?
We would not be the "United" States were not for him.






Recently I made bread in our volcano oven!
What a Pioneer Woman.


4 comments:

Peggy Glasmann said...

Are you in a STake RS presidency? I will be released from my calling as 1st counselor in RS when the bishop gets a round to it. I have just been called as the director of our stake Nativity Festival. They want me to serve for the next 3 years. I don't have a clue as to what I am doing, but I have been told that it is an incredible amount of work. We shall see. I wish I could see you. Don't know when it will happen though. Lots going on up here! We should talk!1
Peggy

Grammy Staffy said...

Yes you are amazing! John wants details on how you baked the bread. That drinks does look good. I will have to try it.

I miss you and Jan. I will look forward to seeing you next week.
Hugs, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

It's beets that make the smoothie red, and it's really good!

Lauri said...

what a great presidency! I'll bet you have a wonderful time together.