"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I left Craig for another Fella
He stole my heart
Yep. It's true. 
We flew to Texas and spent the weekend together in a hotel.
We went for walks,
Ate yummy meals.
He loves me.
He even cried.
I'm in love.

The rest of the story:
This is Ledger, Rebecca's babe.
I accompanied them (Rebecca and Ledger) to Dallas, as the babysitter, so that Rebecca could attend training meetings for her job.  While she was in meetings I was caring for the darlin'.  Fortunately, the hotel was situated in a beautiful high-end outdoor town mall.  We strolled through the fabulous stores for hours.  
It was wonderful to help Rebecca out.  It was a Grandma's dream to have one grandchild all to herself with no distractions. Delicious!

5 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

I completely understand. I'd drop any man for those eyes and that smile.

Grammy Staffy said...

He is a cutie.... that's for sure... but then Craig is too... maybe you should give him a second chance.

Anonymous said...

I don't get this...who is this baby and why were you in Texas, in a hotel and crying and eating. Kris, the reason we blog is because of the details. You could have said this much on Facebook!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "rest of the story". Sounds like a dream come true for a grandma (and a mom...one daughter all to yourself!!) How fun to go to Texas! Ledger is as cute as his name!

Sheryl said...

Ahhh....nothing better than to love and be loved by our grandbabies!! He is adorable, but then SO ARE YOU!!