I am on a roll making posts today. 3! It feels good to catch up.Earlier this morning I read Lauri's blog showing 2 crafts she had recently made. They are darling pin cushions. She is always doing something clever. Well, she got me in the mood to create.
This is a small (3x4) tablet from, as you can see- Staples (2@ $1)
Using scraps of scrapbook paper I created these!
Simple, inexpensive and Creative!
I recall President Uchtdorf's wisdom regarding 'creating'.
"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before.
Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty.
Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty..." Nov. 2008






6 comments:
Cute! Perfect craft for my girls!
The best kind of craft...using what you already have. Very cute! I had fun reading about your family reunion. It's so much fun when everyone is home.
The new little notebooks look just like you...darling. I'm surprised you found time to make them.
You are creative.... and your little books are even cuter in person than they are in the picture. I am sure the RS ladies will have fun making them.
I have enjoyed reading through your birthday post and reunion post. You have a wonderful family... and you are the perfect wife/grandma/friend. I feel blessed to call you my friend.
Hugs, Lura
Those are DARLING!
Rene
Post a Comment