"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, March 22, 2012

 A few years ago Alyssa (the daughter of my brother Larry and Suzi)

moved to the same area of Utah that my mother in law lived.  Each time I was in town Alyssa and I got together.  We have been to breakfast, lunch and dinner together.

 We have shopped and been to the movies.  We have talked about the gospel and about the fellas in her life.  I adore this young lady.  She has the heart of a saint.  She delights to work with the mentally challenged. She attends the temple weekly.  Her smile is radiant.  Her heart is loving.

A beautiful wedding occurred in our family last weekend-Alyssa married the man of her dreams in the San Diego temple. I never set eyes on this man until he walked into the Sealing Room holding her hand. When he walked in the room my heart melted.  Goodness surrounds him. The room lights up with his smile. 


Not only was our entire family thrilled for Alyssa we participated in making the event wonderful.
The wedding dress was obtained through my sister Cindy, who owns the Hitching Post.

Decorations were designed by Cindy and Alyssa's mother, Suzi.

The Food was catered by Cindy (yes, she also owns a catering business). AND it was the most delicious catered food EVER!



The flowers were arranged by Shannon...my daughter, the florist!




Music was provided by Nephew-in-law, Gregg!
A professional video was made by Nephew-in-law, Brady.
All we need is a professional photographer to marry into the family so we can do the whole show because if my daughter, Rebecca lived around here she could make the cake!


2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Wow...classy at it's best ! Blessed!

Jan's Blog said...

I had no idea. So much talent in one family!!!