The morning of her birth 9 year old Micah greeted the day with, "This is the best day of my life!"
Upon returning home from the hospital after Ashlynn was born 11 year old Makayla exclaimed, "Today my best friend was born!"
Thus, Ashlynn, has been warmly greeted and greatly loved every second of her existence. Perhaps this has contributed to her peace and gentleness. Hardly a one has heard her cry. She makes a peep and instantly her needs are attended to by someone.
Being just a month old she made the long trek from Utah to Grandpa and Grandma's house for Christmas and stayed a week! With the entire gang here one must wait in line for a turn to hold her (well, just about). One night I hid away in the upstairs family room with some of the grands. We watched a movie and held Ashlynn the entire time! Heaven!
Lori's California family and ours gathered to bless Ashlynn at our home. Her beautiful gown was made by Cheryl (the other Grandma). It is gorgeous! Ashlynn isn't much for posing for cameras. None of her photos really capture her beauty and sweetness.







3 comments:
I was so happy to hold and talk to her on New Year's Day. She truly is a sweet and contented soul. And, she is more beautiful than these pictures show, and she is ADORABLE in the pictures!!!
Thanks for noticing my post! It's been a long time.
I'm sorry that I missed this precious post. Congrats to all of you for the addition of this beautiful baby. How nice that they got to spend the holidays with you. I love the dress Cheryl made. I'm sure her blessing was a special occasion. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment