"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, June 7, 2009

11 Days with Corbin and Cooper

If I had more time I would tell you :

About saying good bye to Shannon and Derek when they left for 11 days to Spain
and what it is like to babysit for 11 straight days!
About Derek's dog digging a hole under the fence and escaping and
the flood that happened that same day and the neighbor who helped
About my helpers
About Super Heroes
How wonderful Craig was at helping me when he could
About Hide and Seek
and how wonderful it is to see babies ASLEEP! The boys and I are closer than ever. We love being together. When I went to visit yesterday they didn't want me to leave.
Have I mentioned that I love being a Grandma!

6 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

How absolutely precious. Thanks for the pictures...they confirm what I had envisioned in my mind's eye. They are such adorable boys and you are undoubtedly the best grandma in the whole world. At the very least, in their world!

Karen said...

Grandmahood is the best! What fun you must have had!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun...I don't know about the 11 DAYS part, however, I think 11 hours might be my limit. I do have Brayden for a week right now, but he's 14 and very self sufficient. We're really looking forward to seeing you on Friday. I'll call you soon.

Shannon said...

Mom you are so wonderful for doing this for us. I won't ever be able to thank you enough. I know it was a lot of work and you did such a great job. I'm sure better than I do. You are a wonderful mother and grandma. I want to be just like you when I grow up (smile).

Heather said...

You rock! Shannon was able to go and enjoy since you were there to take care of her little boys!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a wonderful Grandma you are. No wonder the boys love you so much. .... and Shannon too. That was such a nice thing for you to do.... even if it did mean I didn't get to enjoy you on our cruise...maybe next time.

I just got back from my last trip. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at church. (((hugs))) Lura