I am taking Craig
Saturday we are going to my parent's house for a Celebration with all my siblings and their spouses.
Then, Sunday it is Father's Day!
In celebration of Fatherhood I share this wonderful video with you.
Father Indeed

PS visit my friend, Jan's blog and enter her giveaway!






5 comments:
You have a great legacy to celebrate! Enjoy your family! I know we are having similar time and celebrations with our favorite men too!
Can't wait to hear what experience you create today. What joy this weekend to have such men, as you have in your family, to celebrate. I envy the love shared in your family, and the compassion and the celebrating. I do celebrate my father, and my Heavenly Father. It brings me joy!
And thanks for sending people over to my giveaway. Cindy entered!!! How fun is that!
You have such wonderful men in your life. What a blessing. Thank you for sharing that video with us.
I know that they had a great day....we did too. Aren't we lucky gal!!!!
Hi Kris...just wanted to tell you that your mother won part of the giveaway. Would you send me her address so I can mail this to her... Very sick tonight...but I'll be better tomorrow!!! Have a blessing on Thursday night, and I can't wait!!!
Love you,
Jan
We do have Greats dad's in our family. We sure know how to pick'em huh (smile). I especially love my dad. He is for sure that best dad around!
Post a Comment