"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, June 27, 2009


Awarded to Jan

My dear Friend/Sister--Jan has had a terrible week. Actually, she has had terrible health since February. It is one thing after another. Not just little things but BIG things that would make anyone just want to have a Huge Pity Party, Throw in the Towel and Cry, Cry, Cry. If I were to describe just one of the awful symptoms that she has endured you would cry too. My heart is crying.
Through it all she continues to look for reasons to be "Glad" like Pollyanna or "Thankful" like Corrie Ten Boom. She is amazing. A Lady indeed.
Twice she was scheduled to come for a visit but we canceled the trip.
Now we have a cruise planned together with my extended family. It is in September.
Please be well enough to come.

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Prayers for Jan, she is such a sweet lady. She is amazingly strong thru her health trials.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so sorry that Jan is having such a rough time. I am hoping and praying that she will be able to take the cruise with you in Sept.

Jan's Blog said...

I will be there with bells on. Isn't it wonderful to have something so exciting to look forward to. Thank you Kris!

janelbell said...

Saying that Jan is like Pollyanna is so true, she never complains and just pushes on hoping for a better tomorrow. I pray she can go on the cruise with you in September and to Thermopolis with us in August, hopefully by then she is feeling better again.

Shannon said...

Jan is amazing and sweet and beautiful and wonderful and it makes me so sad that she is hurting. I hope she is well enough to go on the cruise with you too.