Here is a before photo.
Here is a in the middle stage photo.
The paint will be done next week.
AND
I have used our new solar oven
PLUS!
Our children are beginning to gather for our family reunion next week.
I AM GIDDY

we will tend...
7 comments:
WOW! I'm LOVING the kitchen. The white is so crisp and cool and delicious! I can't wait to see when it is all done.
Have a WONDERFUL family reunion week. I wish I could be there to see everyone.
Love to all, Jan
How totally fun for you! It is looking like you!
Your kitchen looks beautiful. Do you have new cabinets or did you just paint them? Also, do you have new tile countertops? It all looks so fresh and bright...I love it. What are you doing for your family reunion? How long will you all be together? What about your cruise, where are you going and for how long? Sounds like so much fun. You do have a lot to be giddy about!
My mother in law just "whitened" her kitchen as well and it ALSO looks beautiful. This is definitely more you! Where are the pantry pictures?
Solar oven recipes looking good! We just got a food dryer that I am very anxious to use.
Did you get into google docs okay?
Hi Kris,
What a difference a little paint can make, your kitchen looks so beautiful and I'm so glad you left me your sweet comments and gave me a chance to come take a look!! You did an amazing job(;
Hugs~Kelly
No wonder you are gidddy... I would be too. Your kitchen looks beautiful....and we want to know more about your solar oven. John and I think we need one of those.
Have a great time with your kids and grand kiddos. I know that you will.
Love,Lura
Your kitchen looks GREAT! Look at those new beautiful cabinets! SO fun!
Post a Comment