"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Reunion Part 2


This cool dude joined us for the family reunion.
His name is Cooper. He is 2 years old.
He loves water, swimming, water and swimming.
If the big boys do it he wants to and usually can.


This is a snap of the snail farm at Grandma"s.
When you live in Arizona snails are hard to find.
When you live in a new neighborhood in Utah snails are rare.
But, at Grandma's they are everywhere!
I tried to get the daddy's to take the farm home with them to no avail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are darling but the snails...not so much!

Lauri said...

Yes, snails are one thing I'm glad I don't have to deal with anymore. I do see a lot of lizards but they don't bother me nor do they eat my plants.

Jan's Blog said...

Cooper is the coolest thing on two legs! As for the snails...tmi!