"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn



Isn't Autumn a beautiful? The air is fresh and cool. Leaves are bursting in color. This Fairy inspires me to be calm and stop to enjoy the beauty.

Today is dedicated to the last little details of another first. The FIRST Auxiliary Training mtg. with me as the president. There are more items for business and discussion than fit into the time slot. Countless hours have been spent in preparation. Now, I will take inspiration from this beautiful fairy and let the leaves fall where they will. It will be beautiful and I will be calm:

For God is the Strength of my Heart. Psalms 73:26.

This is the scripture that we chose for the meeting. We will be studying President Eyring's and Sis. Beck's talks to the Relief Society. Although this scripture is not specifically mentioned in either it encapsulates their core. As I/we receive from God we are able to give to others. We love because He loves us.

I could go on and on but the leaves are falling....

4 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

I'm so grateful for these words and concepts that I have never seen quite this way before.

We love because HE loves us. Thank you for this precious gift!!!

Lauri said...

I wish I could be at your meeting. You always have a way of making them fabulous and everyone goes home wanting to do better.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am sure that the auxiliary meeting was wonderful. Everything that you organize is always top notch. Is this meeting something I was suppose to come to? I suppose not or I would have known about it.

Your fall fairy reminds me of you....delicate and beautiful.
I also enjoy fall,however I don't seem to enjoy the falling leaves the way you do. I don't mind watching them fall...I just hate getting them out of our pool and sweeping them up in our patios. I think your autumn fairy would not look so peaceful at our house...she would be scurrying around dodging my broom as I am always sweeping up those blasted leaves. It is a good thing she lives with you. LOL

Jan's Blog said...

Kris...you picked a scripture that I don't know, but was already in my heart. I'm excited for all of you!