I am helping Shannon and Derek move.
Boxes and boxes and boxes.
It is amazing how much we mortals accumulate.
Have you ever noticed that when you are on vacation you don't yearn for your possessions? Maybe your bed or some other convenience but not your collections, or piles or momentos. Really, when it comes right down to it all we need is a roof over head, some food, a few things to wear and a good bed. Hmm, well a toothbrush and paste,makeup, and some earrings, beautiful paper to write on and lots of pens and pencils and lovely dishes Hmmm.






4 comments:
I hope they are not moving far away!?! I love your add ons and I bet there are more, but I do agree and I get to do the same thing the day after Thanksgiving with Jackie. And the baby is being born 3 days later. Crazy girl. I love you!
You make me smile. Have a great thanksgiving with all of your gang...I know that you will.
Hugs, Lura
Okay okay we have too much stuff...I agree with you. We'll see how much more we can get rid of the next move. Thanks so much for all your help. You are an amazing mom. Love you!
Oh how I wish I was there to drop a box and break a glass, or carry boxes in that need to be carried out. I would make everyone lemonade, forgetting the lemon, and, well, the list goes on and on. I wish I was there with you!!!! I love you...I love your soup, I love that our hearts intertwine.
Post a Comment