"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, November 6, 2009


Just thought I would say hello.

3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello to you...and thank you for updating Jan's blog for us. I am sorry that she is not doing well. Is she up to me giving her a call? If not please tell her I love her the next time that you talk to her. I am sending her my best wishes...and you too.

By the way, I sent you 3 comments on your Smiling Jesus post. I deleted the first two because I think I sounded upset and I didn't mean to. I would never be upset with you and I certainly did not want to sound like I was. (Because I think that you are practically perfect in every way.lol)
I hope my 3rd comment is O.K. If not delete it too....I was just venting...shame on me. Luv ya, Lura

Shannon said...

Hubba hubba

Anonymous said...

This is SO you! I love it.