"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, March 11, 2011

I woke up this morning with thoughts of what should I do today?  After morning prayer I created a list of possible ideas, some pressing others optional.  Top of the list was emergency preparations, which has become a favorite activity of Craig’s and mine for over a two years (since the election day of Pres. Obama aka The Elected Enemy, as I dubbed him that fatal day).  LahDeeDah I was feeling warm and cozy in my comfy chair. 

Later, Sitting at the computer to begin writing in my journal I saw the news announcement that Japan has been hit by a huge tsunami caused by the largest earthquake ever recorded-8.9.   Yahoo news offered 101 photos of the devastation.  Waves of 23 feet have been recorded.  The death toll will be enormous.  The loss of power, transportation, housing, business, food, will be staggering.



Craig and I resolved that tonight we will go on a date to Lowe’s and Costco to add to our stash.  Meanwhile we offer prayers in behalf of our Japanese brothers and sisters.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I've been working a lot on that stuff too for the last couple of years...though I've let it slack for that last 6 months or so. Nothing like a terrible event to wake you up again.