"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lura Dear

I was fortunate to speak to Lura a few times yesterday.  Although she has pondered whether surviving this accident was a blessing or not  she is in good humor.  Several times she said things that caused her to laugh-which hurts terribly.  So her laugh is a soft "MmmMmmMmm".  Maybe I should send her some M&M's!  
She is not allowed to eat anything.  So, no M&M's for awhile.

Today Lura will be offered the Sacrament (what a great hospital to be in).
She's been told that the morsel of bread is to be taken to her lips but not eaten.
I will be thinking of Lura today as I partake of the Sacrament.  


The opportunity to Remember and Renew covenants made with God each week is such a blessing.  
Who would I be if I didn't take time each Sabbath day to express gratitude to my Savior for all that He has done for me? 
Who would I be if I wasn't reminded constantly of the promises I have made to Him to always Remember Him, keep His commandments, and to take His name upon me?
I will be Grateful today as I partake.