
Jan's father has been having serious heart issues. He has received medical attention including hospital procedures, Rx and tender loving care from his wife. Although blood flow to the heart has been restored he is not thriving. It is disconcerting to know that he is suffering. On top of his health problems he is afraid to die. Isn't that an awful combination? Dean does not believe in God. He thinks that death is obliteration. Pain and Suffering and Fear. I feel so sorry for him. If I believed what he believes I would be terrified too.
Jan and I would like to ask you to pray for him and for his wife Johnny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the car John and Lura were in. Isn't it just awful?
Sweet Lura is asking for our prayers too. She has more broken ribs than any doctor at the Regional hospital have ever seen on a person that was still alive. Her situation is very sensitive. Early tomorrow morning the daily chest X-ray will disclose if there is too much fluid which will necessitate an extremely painful procedure in which a tube will be inserted to her lungs to drain them. Lura plans on hiding so they can't find her. I don't blame her.






4 comments:
Thank you so much Kris. I know this will bring both dad and Lura the added prayers they need right now! I love you, and I love them!!!
I can't believe I left out John. He needs our prayers too. I'm praying for you too John...
love u. will pray 4 him
Kris!! What a horrible accident! I see Erin alot. We will pray for them!
Post a Comment