"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, April 29, 2011

Button Busting

Craig and I had a 'Button Busting' experience yesterday.  Our daughter, Kelli, received the prestigious "Excellence in Clinical Dietieics' award from the California Dietetics Association.  !!!!!

Since we had our girl for the entire day we strolled about the Huntington Library which was nearby.











 A great day indeed!



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww...good for her! It's so nice to be recognized:) I think I really need to go to the Huntington library - beautiful!

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so proud of Kelli. How nice for her to receive such an honor. No wonder you are busting your buttons.

The pictures of the Huntington Library are beautiful.... especially the ones with you and Craig in them.
I can smell the sweet fragrance of that white rose you posted.... or maybe I am just delirious????

It is snowing here.... what kind of weather is this for the end of April?
Tell Jan I am sorry she is so sick and she is in my prayers.
Much love, Lura

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Congratulations to Kelli! What a wonderful accomplishment and recognition. These pictures are beautiful, they look similar to your backyard. Thanks for sharing your happy day!

Silvija said...

Dear Kris,

I sent an e-mail to a Kris that commented on Lura's blog, but I'm afraid it might not be you. I know this one is you. Your blog is as beautiful as you and your home are!

I would like to talk to you about Lura's homecoming. Can you give me a call? 760-207-8661.

thanks, Sil