Dean is receiving further medical procedures that should increase the ability of his heart to pump.
Lura's serious issues vary from day to day. We are filled with hope for her continued recovery. She is rather famous at the hospital for not only surviving 14 broken ribs and a sternum but receiving the most mail.!
Here are a few items I am behind on:
St. Patrick's Day Dinner
Corbin is a baseball player
The Young Adults took celebrating Relief Society's birthday, Literally!
My new guns!
One contains white vinegar the other hydrogen peroxide.
Together they are 10x more powerful.
What do they do, you ask?
KILL GERMS on food or surfaces. Inexpensive AND safe.
Where did all those napkins go I was storing in the glove box?
They were sucked into the air conditioning.
Ahh. So, that is why it blew pitifully lately.
Dear Shirley. Happy Birthday.
She is my wise and loving counselor in Relief Society.
We had a lovely luncheon at my home for her.






1 comment:
Hello dear friend. Thank you for mentioning me on our blog. I can surely do need all the prayers I can get.
You and Jan and very dear to me. I am lonesome tonight and I miss you both so much. I hope I will get parolled soon and I can leave this hospital. I am beginning to feel like a prisoner..... of course I know I need to be here but on
this 23rd day it seems like they have given me a life sentence!
They are nice here at the new hospital but it is a hard place to get used too. I am trying to stay possitive. Thanks again for all the sweet things you have done for me. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment