"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, May 1, 2009





Happy May Day!

My Mother has memories of May Day traditions. Do you?
I have heard Mom and her mom tell of leaving flowers on the doorstep of neighbors and friends as a surprise.
I always have wanted those memories.
Today I will make some.
Why not join me.
Let me know if you do.


3 comments:

Sheryl said...

When I was small, I would make paper baskets with my mom and sisters. We would fill them with flowers and drop them on doorsteps...I am with you,today I will make some,and report back!! Love you.

Jan's Blog said...

I didn't even know what May Day was until a couple years ago when the Young Women's left Chocolate Decorated Hearts on my doorstep. It's a wonderful tradition. Thanks for my flowers!!!

Shannon said...

I was planning on leaving flowers for the ladies I visit teach, but the boys started melting down before I could make it in the store, so we went to the park instead. Maybe I'll make it next year.