"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am babysitting Corbin and Cooper, Shannon's 2 sons while she and Derek are in Spain for 12 days.
Sweet boys.
Active Boys!
Fun Grandma.
Tired Grandma!

8 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

Kris: You sound so tired, but also happy. That's just how we feel with just our Darien, and what you have makes about 3 Dariens! You're in my prayers!!!
Love, Jan

Peggy Glasmann said...

How fun for Shannon and Derek!! I love you Kris. Aren't you glad we had OUR kids when we were younger. But I love having my little kiddos come to visit. This year they have been coming to take care of ME!!

Sheryl said...

You forgot to add AMAZING Gramma!

Grammy Staffy said...

You are amazing... I agree with Sheryl.
I missed you and Craig so much on our cruise....however I know you are doing a wonderful thing for Shannon. I hope that you have had a great week with the boys. I am sure that you have made many wonderful memories that they will treasure.... but I still missed you every day and wished you were with us.... Maybe next time.(the ship will continue going to Canada until the middle of June. I wish we could go again with you two. It was a wonderful trip.)
Love, Lura

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun (I think), I'm sure Shannon and Derek are so grateful to you for this wonderful blessing. How fun for them to go to Spain! I hope you have a great time and make lots of memories.

Marie Rayner said...

Oh how I envy you getting to spend such quality time with your grandsons! I would give anything to be able to that for mine. It must be a very sweet kind of tired!

JaNae said...

Oh Kris, so good to catch up with you on your blog. I've been missing your posts. LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Grandma you are!
and a wonderful sister---love you!